Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Personal Injury & Social Security Disability
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Law Office of William M. Wunderlich & Associates is a respected law firm advocating for clients in various types of personal injury cases. Based in High Ridge, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Missouri . Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 43 years of experience, we are focused on your success, and laying out all of your options. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Law Office of William M. Wunderlich & Associates has a thorough understanding of Missouri Law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Personal Injury: This type of law includes those situations where someone is trying to obtain compensation for injuries they or a family member received as a result of someone else’s negligence.
- Auto Accidents: Have you or a family member been injured in a car accident? If your injury is a result of someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Workers Compensation: We have an established track record of success defending Workers Compensation claims by people who are injured on the job through accident, illness or occupational diseases.
- Trucking Accidents: If you or a loved one has been involved in a truck accident, you have the right to pursue just compensation. Our trucking accident attorneys have the knowledge and skills necessary to help you obtain all of the benefits and money you are entitled to receive.
- Wrongful Death: The unexpected loss of a loved one is devastating, especially when their death was caused by another’s reckless behavior. We believe that the negligent parties need to be held responsible for their careless actions. Our experienced wrongful death attorneys are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the maximum compensation for your loss.
- Social Security Disability: Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) are federal programs designed to provide relief to the disabled.
When you retain the services of Law Office of William M. Wunderlich & Associates, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable St. Louis Metro Area Law Firm Today
Law Office of William M. Wunderlich & Associates sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in High Ridge, and we service the St. Louis Metro Area. Call the firm at 855-469-1375 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.