Go to main navigation
1504 Gravois Rd, High Ridge, MO 63049
Free Consultations 855-469-1375 855-469-1375


Have you or a family member been injured in a car accident? If your injury is a result of someone else’s negligence, it makes sense to contact one of our Jefferson County injury lawyers. Let our experience determine if you have a valid claim.

Even if you think your injuries are minor, be sure to seek medical attention after an automobile accident. The severity of an injury is best determined by medical professionals since many injuries can, at first, seem minor and then develop over time into something much more serious that can affect your health and your ability to earn a living. Delaying medical attention is never a good idea.

Some of the types of injuries that can occur from a car accident include the following:

Airbag and seatbelt injuries
Head and brain injuries
Broken and fractured bones
Internal organ damages
Spinal cord injuries

The best way to insure you receive maximum and fair compensation for your injuries and potential loss of earnings is to consult with an experienced automobile accident attorney who can best represent your interests. Contact Wunderlich and Associates to insure you have that experience working for you.